Hello and thanks a lot for registering as an early DeadSocial user. We have had a great response from the general public and the press and will be launching soon.
DeadSocial was announced at SXSW in Texas after attaining support from UK Trade & Investment. Since then we have been finalists in the London Web Summit and one of final four startups in competing in The Next Web & Microsoft BizSpark's Startup rally 2012. The website is now open and allows users to create a profile ahead of launch
- “Social Networking Site Helps You Contact Friends And Family From Beyond The Grave” (Huffington Post)
- "Tell them, finally, how you really feel" (CNBC)
- “So, whether you want to leave a humorous ‘I told you I was ill…’ status update, a poignant farewell, or feed your social media addiction long after you’re belly-up in the ground, DeadSocial could be the answer to your prayers”. (The Next Web).
- “As crazy as it sound this just might work” (TechCrunch)
- "Set up tweets or Facebook posts to be released at specific times after their death, perhaps on a particular anniversary, or after a fixed period" (Wall Street Journal)
- "Deadsocial, part of the UKTI digital mission to SXSW enables you to carry on your social footprint from the grave" .Net Magazine